Embassy of the State of Qatar in Beirut announced new procedures regarding entry of Lebanese travellers into Doha. According to the latest update a free visa will be granted to Lebanese travellers upon their arrival at Hamad International Airport, Doha, for a period of 30 days, subject to an additional 30 days, within 180 days of issuance.
In a statement on its Twitter account, the embassy clarified the conditions for entry to Doha, which are as follows:
1. Possession of a passport valid for at least six months.
2. A confirmed return ticket.
3. Confirmation of a hotel reservation in the State of Qatar during the visit period.
4. Full vaccination with a vaccine recognized by the Qatar Ministry of Public Health and completion of 14 days from the last dose.
The embassy indicated that the recognized vaccines are:
1 Pfizer / Biontech
4 Covishield (AstraZeneca)
5 Johnson & Johnson.
5. Negative PCR test result within 72 hours of arrival.
6. Electronic registration on the Ehteraz platform to obtain approval from the Ministry of Public Health at least 12 hours before travel.
7. Passengers who have not received two doses of the vaccine 14 days before arrival will not be permitted to enter.
Afghan Women Speaks on Unyielding Hope of Restoring Their Homeland
QF to Host Education-Focused Virtual Events at United Nations General Assembly and Global Goals Week
This Manpower Firm in Doha Guides You in Hiring Nurse for Your Hospital
Qatar SC wins HH the Amir’s Table Tennis Cup 2020-2021 season
Pfizer: Know all about the Covid-19 vaccine and its usage in Qatar
FIFA’22 over Covid-19: Qatar limbers up for the World Cup amidst a worldwide pandemic
Top 5 Art Galleries You Must Explore in Qatar
The Expert Outsourcing Service in Qatar That Guides You in Employing a Qualified Graphic Designer