Ministry of Commerce and Industry has announced that Shisha services may be offered in open spaces of tourist areas.
Based on the decision of the Council of Ministers in its meeting on September 29, 2021, as per the latest developments regarding the plan to gradually lift the restrictions imposed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and in the interest of the health and safety of all members of society, the following has been decided:
Restaurants and cafes in open spaces:
• Allowing 100% capacity for restaurants and cafes that have a Qatar Clean Program certification.
• Allowing a capacity not exceeding 50% for the rest of the restaurants and cafes.
Restaurants and cafes in closed spaces:
• Allowing a capacity not exceeding 75% for restaurants and cafes that have a Qatar Clean Program certification.
• Allowing a capacity not exceeding 40% for the rest of the restaurants and cafes.
• All customers must have received all COVID-19 vaccine doses, and children under the age of 12 are allowed entry only when accompanied by their families.
Shisha services may be offered in open spaces of tourist areas only.
Making visitors aware of the need to maintain a safe distance of at least two meters.
These instructions come into effect as of Sunday, October 3, 2021, and may be subject to amendments and updates, according to the latest developments in this regard.
Emotional Djokovic hails biggest victory of his Life
Where to Go for Your Next Coffee Break in Lusail?
Why was Qatar the Most Successful Host of the FIFA World Cup?
Three two-toed sloth freeze to death at Belgium airport en route to Malaysia