Ministry explains new employment visa procedures
The Ministry of Interior has provided a replacement service for employers to complete visa procedures through Qatar Visa Centers “QVC” to be inbuilt eight selected countries as a primary section. the primaryQVC can operate in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This new step facilitates the visa procedures of expatriates, whereas they're still in their home country, through Qatar service centers, which is able to be operative within the expatriate’s country.
QVC operates through integrated electronic system to complete the procedures of medical checkups, entrance of fingerprint and biometry. Furthermore, the expatriate are going to be ready to review and sign their employment contracts whereas they're still in their home country.
The project targets employment through twenty service centres in eight countries: Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Nepal, Tunisia, Pakistan, India, Bangla Desh and therefore the Philippines.
“The gap of the primary project centre in Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka is regular for national holiday and Sri Lankan firms ought to recruit staff through the middle and therefore the new electronic mechanism,” Associate in Nursing MoI official aforementioned earlier.
As per the new visa system, the employer should submit a visa application through Ministry of Interior website (www.moi.gov.qa) or through Metrash App. once distinctive and registering the person returning to Qatar for work on the Ministry of Interior's website, which is able to verify the eligibility of the expatriate to enter Qatar in line with the kind of job and status. Later, the Ministry of Interior shall issue ANinitial approval and generate a reference variety for expatriate.
Then, the expatriate or employer will book an arrangement for checkups and contract signature by the expatriate returning to Qatar through QVC website: www.qatarvisacenter.com, using the same reference number.
Once the expatriate passes all the required examinations “fingerprints, biometrics, medical checkups and signing of the employment contract” under the supervision of the Ministry of Interior and relevant authorities, a work visa will be issued and the expatriate can start work immediately on arriving in Qatar.
Steps to be taken by the expatriate:
Once the expatriate arrives to the QVC center, they'll validate their reference variety and passport, and also the expatriate should submit all needed documents to support visa application. Then, a duplicate of labor contract are provided to the expatriate for review and e-signature, before continuing to the biometric and medical checkups. The expatriate are bimanual over a duplicate of the contract once the completion of all producers.
once the signature of the contract, fingerprints and biometric enrollment. the expatriate are sent to hooked up eye to complete the medical checkups. once the completion of this step, the expatriate can leave eye and look forward to a notification from the leader relating to the results.
Features of the Service for Employers:
To encourage the enrollment methodology by sparing time and exertion, and giving all enlistment administrations and strategies through one single channel.
• Completion of therapeutic checkup systems of the ostracize before their landing to Qatar.
• To secure the privileges of bosses through the documentation of work contracts marked by the two gatherings, and guaranteeing the two gatherings consistence with the terms and states of the agreement.
• Adopting an exceedingly straightforward and capable visa framework that will guarantee precision in culmination of enlistment methods.
• To profit by highlights and viability of restorative checkup and electronic biometric unique finger impression framework to give coordinated e-administrations portrayed by speed, straightforwardness and comfort.
• The basic purpose of this initiative is to ease the procedures of expatriate recruitment while they are still in their home country. Moreover, this new step would ensure protecting the rights of expatriates, and ensuring their safety and security, while facilitating all necessary procedures for his entry into Qatar. Such move would also help verifying and documenting the process of expatriate recruitment, and speeding up their work commencement under simplified, smooth and effective procedures.
• The establishment of the Qatar Visa Centers by Qatar will enable the expatriate to easily and effectively complete all procedures of recruitment such as medical checkups, fingerprints and biometric data, signing of work contract and documents attestation, beside other services to be introduced in the coming phases. If the expatriate is prove to be qualified and fit to work in Qatar, a work visa will be issued and the expatriate can start work immediately on his arrival in Qatar.
Points of interest of the Service for Expatriates:
• To guarantee straightforwardness within the sight of checked employment contract.
• Achieving exile's welfare and securing their rights.
• Documenting the activity contract in home nation and under the supervision of Qatar concerned specialists, previously entry to the State of Qatar.
• To guarantee the wellness/qualification of ostracize for work before his entry to State of Qatar.
• The ostracize can work instantly upon landing in Qatar.
• Completion of methodology for getting Residence Permit upon landing.