Outsourcing Service in Qatar for a project officer
Qatar, one of the richest countries in the world is a place where different expats over the years comes and explores different career options.
Being one of the busiest hubs in the middle east, Doha has over the years received enormous applications for jobs in Qatar.
The companies and employers despite their tight schedule might face challenging time period to recruit an individual no matter how essential it could be.
Over the past 5 years and more, one of the best and leading outsourcing service in Qatar has guided many prospective employers in the right path in choosing the talented individuals.
Enabling recruiters hire the most eligible candidate for their companies, B2C solutions play a pivotal in sending job adverts, narrowing down individuals according to the relevant skills and experiences.
B2C has been in the forefront of recruiting specialists to many companies that are seeking forward to employ them.
During the past years of their hiring services, the leading agency has partnered with reputed organizations including Sidra Medicine and Ashghal.
The most reliable company for recruitment purposes built their trust based on their cost-free services and are done effectively.
B2C also has great team of experienced staffs working throughout the process by shortlisting the best individual as per the demanded adroitness.
Some of the major roles and skills a project officer must undertake are as follows:
• Preparation of scope of work as per the approved concept from the Client (end-user) to ensure project requirements are captured in all aspect.
• Preparation of concept drawings with thick coordination with the client to ensure that all inputs are as specified by the client or higher management.
• Obtain approvals from the superiors within the department and relate the drawings for clients approval.
• Analyze and recommend appropriate contractor based on the company recommendation criteria.
• Knowledge and completion of certificate courses in minimum AUTO CAD, MS applications, etc.
• Need to provide advice or technical assistance with cost analysis to the budget preparation.
• Check and process all invoices for payments including obtaining approvals for payment, matching invoices to purchase orders, generate reports and maintain accounts payable spreadsheet for timely release of payment as well as proper control and monitoring.
• Set-up methods of communicating with contractors, assign tasks, changes, and completing schedules in relation to the project.
• Arrange site coordination meetings with external and support department.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to end user.
• Track and report on project time and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Monitor and forecast any deviation in contract leading to both time and cost impact and report and prepare weekly, monthly progress reports.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Performs other duties, tasks assigned by Head of Project.
By ensuring they have certain knowledge about the duties, B2C can find the right fit for your company.
In order to hire the perfect project officer for you firm, connect with this hiring organization and let your dreams come true.
Emotional Djokovic hails biggest victory of his Life
Where to Go for Your Next Coffee Break in Lusail?
Why was Qatar the Most Successful Host of the FIFA World Cup?
Three two-toed sloth freeze to death at Belgium airport en route to Malaysia