How to Claim Your Travel Voucher from Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways explains the process of availing its travel vouchers through the following:
• Submit your request through this link.
• On the ‘Submit a request’ page in the website, a note reads, “You can alter your booking date free of charge or receive a travel voucher in case your plans have changed. This applies if you have booked or will book flights for travel up to September 30, 2020.”
• Enter the keyword COVID1052 in the comments.
• Travel vouchers can be issued for the full unutilised value of the ticket.
• Validity of the travel voucher is one year from date of issuance.
• If you have booked your ticket on qatarairways.com or through any of Qatar Airways' offices, you can re-book your tickets by calling any of its offices or contact centers or messaging on Facebook or Twitter.
•All customers affected by the current situation and who have booked their ticket via a travel agency are advised to contact the agency directly for rebooking or refund.
• All customers with an existing booking should update their passenger contact details through 'Manage Booking' on qatarairways.com. This will ensure contact numbers and email addressed are accurate and will enable the airline to contact you more effectively regarding flight updates and to forward your travel voucher in case of flight cancellation.
• If your flight departure is scheduled for more than four days in the future, consider calling Qatar Airways at a later time.
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Smoke-free stadiums and bans on tobacco marketing
Qatar Says it Will Adopt Climate Tech Application in FIFA World Cup 2022
World's deepest shipwreck discovered
Ministry urges public to participate in #WateringBirds initiative