The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) has announced the lifting of some Covid-19 restrictions in Qatar under Phase 3.
These decisions shall be effective as of Friday, August 6, 2021, until further notice.
Lifting of some restrictions under Phase 3 are:
• Mosques: Now open to all ages. No restriction on children.
• Social gatherings: Number of vaccinated individuals allowed to gather outdoors increased from 30 to 35.
• Malls: Changing rooms now open.
• Restaurants: Pre-qualified restaurants increased indoor capacity from 15% to 20% (for vaccinated customers and their children only).
• Exhibitions, conferences and events: Increase capacity from 30% to 50% based on risk assessment.
• Parks, beaches and corniche: Number of people allowed to gather in groups increased from 15 to 20.
• Maritime: Maximum number of people allowed on boats from 20 increased to 25.
• Organized sports training: Amateur training increased outdoor attendance from 30 to 35 vaccinated individuals.
• Cleaning and hospitality: Increase work capacity from 80% to 100%.
Visit www.moph.gov.qa for the full details of Phase 3 restrictions
Afghan Women Speaks on Unyielding Hope of Restoring Their Homeland
10 Million People Performed Umrah Since Easing of Pandemic Restrictions
Outsourcing Physical Therapists for Enlisted Jobs in Qatar
Ecuador's Vice President meets Qatar Envoy
Pfizer: Know all about the Covid-19 vaccine and its usage in Qatar
FIFA’22 over Covid-19: Qatar limbers up for the World Cup amidst a worldwide pandemic
Top 5 Art Galleries You Must Explore in Qatar
The Expert Outsourcing Service in Qatar That Guides You in Employing a Qualified Graphic Designer