Woman dies after explosion in her mouth during treatment

  • 3 months   ago
  • 1567
Woman dies after explosion in her mouth during treatment

In an odd occurrence, a lady has died in Uttar Pradesh after a blast in her mouth amid treatment. 

The lady was conveyed to the J.N. Medicinal school here on Wednesday evening after she supposedly expended toxic substance. 

When the specialists started treatment and put the suction pipe in the mouth, a blast occurred which was recorded in the CCTV cameras. 

A group of specialists said that the lady, no doubt, had devoured sulphuric corrosive which subsequent to interacting with oxygen through the suction pipe detonated. 

 

A more profound examination into the occurrence will uncover the careful reason, said the clinic representative.

Comments