IAF Pilot Abhinandan Varthaman Returns To His Squadron In Srinagar

  • 2 years   ago
IAF Pilot Abhinandan Varthaman Returns To His Squadron In Srinagar

Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, who was caught by Pakistan a month ago and came back to India two days after the fact, has returned to his squadron in Srinagar however he is on a four-week debilitated leave, official sources said Tuesday. 

They said Mr Varthaman liked to remain with his squadron in Srinagar than heading off to his family home in Chennai while on leave. 

The IAF pilot went on leave around 12 days prior after security offices finished an about fourteen day questioning after his arrival from Pakistan. 

Abhinandan Varthaman could have gone to his family home in Chennai to invest energy with his folks. In any case, he went to Srinagar where his squadron is based," the sources said. 


After his four-week wiped out leave period, a medicinal load up will audit his wellness to enable the IAF to big bosses choose whether he can come back to contender cockpit as wanted by him. 

He was caught by the Pakistani Army on February 27 after his MiG-21 Bison stream was shot down in a dogfight with Pakistani planes amid an aeronautical battle. He brought down a F-16 contender of Pakistan before his plane was hit. 

Mr Varthaman was discharged the evening of March 1 by Pakistan. 

After he was caught, Mr Varthaman demonstrated boldness and beauty in taking care of the most troublesome conditions for which he was adulated by legislators, vital issues specialists, ex-servicemen, famous people and individuals when all is said in done. 

Strains among India and Pakistan raised after Indian contenders shelled dread gathering Jaish-e-Mohammed's greatest preparing camp close Balakot, somewhere inside Pakistan on February 26. 

Pakistan struck back by endeavoring to target Indian army bases the following day. Be that as it may, the IAF foiled their arrangements. 

The Indian strike on the JeM camp came 12 days after the dread outfit guaranteed obligation regarding a suicide assault on a CRPF escort in Kashmir, killing 40 fighters.