DREAM ABOUT HIS HIGHNESS Shiekh Khalifa Bin Hamad Al-Thani

• 3 years   ago

I saw dream in fajar, 100 people's washing Shiekh Khalifa Bin Hamad Al -Thani  dead body and he looking very happy mashallah . His body smelling very beautiful . I saw him very happy . I told about this my mom also, she told he is Good man, then I  thought to share with my friend, she told u have to share with him but I know it's not easy but she told me you can share in social Media . My sixth sense very powerful.  Allah show me everthing in dream in fajar .  I don't know Why Allah show me everthing . If I tell everyone they will not believe me . Only Allah knows me better .

Disclaimer: All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on Qatarday.com is for awareness purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional.We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by Qatarday.com

Comments

• Dr. BUBA (+27795802239): Is unique herbalist healer like no other. His regarded by many as the best healer of this generation;\r\n* Bring back lost lover in (3days).\r\n* Strong love spells/Marriage spells\r\n* Do you want divorce or stop it?\r\n* Make him/her love yours alone.\r\n* Business and mon

• 8 months   ago
    • Dr-Buba Karisizo Kingunga
  • Quality documents counterfeitT money Whatsapp +4796882596\r\n\r\nBUY TOP GRADE COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLAR,EUROS POUNDS\r\nBuy high-quality, real passport, visa, driving license, identity cards, marriage certificates, diplomas We are a team of proefessionals with many years of experience in pro

• 9 months   ago
    • Desmond Pud