Termination

• 3 years   ago

Ramadan kareem,

My company terminated me and saying they will give me an NOC when i found one company the issue they dont have available visa for lady and the NOC im holding is not a open NOC it is address only in One company. Now i am jobless and my RP is expired i couldnt go out the country because i have also debts in the bank and im blocked in the airport.

I ask for the last time to give me a release/noc cause i already find a new company and willing to change my sponsorship ASAP but my old company refuse to give my release/noc also they take my bataka and my passport is with them.

please i need a legal assistance for my issue cause im jobless and confuse. my RP is expired and also taken from old company as well my passport.

Disclaimer: All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on Qatarday.com is for awareness purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional.We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by Qatarday.com

Comments

• Please note that we offer two types of IELTS & TOEFL Validation & Verification services depending on your needs(https://www.scoreielts7.com/).Feel Free to contact directly with us via the Email:...(onlinedocuments100@outlook.com)\r\n (verifiedielts770@yahoo.com)\r\nWhatsApp:(+237680746007)\r\nskype

• 8 months   ago
    • ieltstoefl67
  • contact your embassy

• 3 years   ago
    • Mukesh Jat