Apply to Replace Employer (Before Getting Residency Permit)

  • 1 week ago
  • 650

You can submit a request to replace an employer with another employer before getting the residency permit to Expatriate Affairs & Unified Services Centers at the Ministry of Interior after fulfilling the required conditions.


Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the application form.

  • Submit the form alongside with the No Objection Certificate to Expatriate Affairs & Unified Services Dept.

Additional Information

  • The expatriate should exceed the legal term (three months) since his entry to the country.

  • The new employer should also get approval from concerned body to recruit staff with the same nationality and profession.

Service Center

Expatriate Affairs & Unified Services Dept.


A fee of QR300 applies.

Source: gov

Disclaimer: All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on is for awareness purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional.We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by