NOC to Issue Driving License
You can register online No Objection Certificate to allow a sponsored person to complete license application procedures in the Traffic Dept.
1. Log in with your smart card.
2. Select the required transaction type (Personal for the smart card owner or Company Name for the authorized person).
3. Click on "Traffic Services" and select "NOC to Issue Driving License".
4. Enter the NOC request details in "Request Details" page.
5. Enter the sponsored person QID or visa number in the specified box.
6. Select the required driving license category (motorbike, car, bus).
7.Select the required approval (Issue New license or Replace Lost License).
8. Click on "Confirm" after reviewing request details.
9. To issue another NOC, click on "New Entry" and repeat the mentioned steps.
For More Information Visit : www.gov.qa
Pfizer CEO in talks with 90 countries for COVID-19 pill
Pfizer says its antiviral pill slashes risk of severe COVID-19 by 89%
What are the Best-paying Jobs in Qatar?
Umrah and prayer at Grand Mosque permits restricted for fully vaccinated pilgrims from Oct. 10