Rights of car owners while servicing
In its official twitter handle, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) has made known the rights of a vehicle owner when the car is given for services.
The below listed are some of the rights you should know while giving your car for service:
1. Knowing the period needed to complete inspection and repair, in writing, signed by the consumer and service center.
2. Knowing the cost and completion date of repair work.
3. Acquiring a courtesy vehicle for insured vehicle in case the repair period is more than 14 days.
4. You have the right to retain parts if the vehicle is out of warranty and use replaced parts from your vehicle if it is still under warranty.
5. You are entitled to receive spare parts for durable items.
6. Obtaining a warranty period for the services by the provider according to the agreement.
7. Obtaining a complete invoice in Arabic.
Afghan Women Speaks on Unyielding Hope of Restoring Their Homeland
10 Million People Performed Umrah Since Easing of Pandemic Restrictions
Outsourcing Physical Therapists for Enlisted Jobs in Qatar
Ecuador's Vice President meets Qatar Envoy
Pfizer: Know all about the Covid-19 vaccine and its usage in Qatar
FIFA’22 over Covid-19: Qatar limbers up for the World Cup amidst a worldwide pandemic
Top 5 Art Galleries You Must Explore in Qatar
The Expert Outsourcing Service in Qatar That Guides You in Employing a Qualified Graphic Designer