Multilingual Interpreters and Translators Recruitment in Qatar
Qatar is home to a large international community, making it a melting pot of cultures.
Arabic is the official language and the language of instruction in the country. However, English is the most popular language spoken among expatriates that make up most of its population.
Bilingualism and language switching between Arabic and English are common among Qatari nationals and expatriates.
Furthermore, there are many languages and dialects spoken by Qatar’s large expatriate community. This is why there is a high demand for translators and interpreters in Doha for various industries in the State.
Language translators convert written materials from one language into another. The goal of a translator is to have people read the translation as if it was the original written material. An interpreter, on the other hand, provides an oral translation between speakers who speak different languages.
Below are the common types of translating:
• Certified Translation
• Financial Translation
• Judicial Translation
• Juridical Translation
• Legal Translation
• Literary translation
• Scientific Translation
• Technical Translation
Multilingual professionals are hired in Qatar as:
• Multilingual Translators
• Customer Service Representatives
• Contact Center Specialist
Many companies are currently hiring language experts who have the following qualifications:
• Fluent in the required language
• Computer literate
• Can type 25 WPM
• Degree in translation
• Relevant training in translation
• Advanced knowledge in report writing
• Expertise in highly specialised translation software
Most of the translation jobs in Qatar demand for the following job descriptions for translator roles:
• Write and read fluently in two or more languages
• Translate from the source language to a target language
• Translate documents and materials, which help people to read them in their native language
• Express the messages accurately, quickly, and clearly
• Translate and interpret documents, reports, briefings and workshops to ensure that the information is relayed to all concerned parties using the required language
• Translate documents, reports and website content from a certain language to a different one and vice-versa for internal and external use, to ensure that concerned staff understands the contents of all reports and documents.
• Comply with translators' Code of Ethics
When hiring multilingual interpreters or translators, you’ll never go wrong with an outsourcing service in Qatar like B2C.
This job consultancy is adept at providing staffing solutions in Doha for startups or corporations.
B2C offers a wide range of staffing and recruiting services, as well as many HR functions, tailored to the needs of your organization.
Afghan Women Speaks on Unyielding Hope of Restoring Their Homeland
QF to Host Education-Focused Virtual Events at United Nations General Assembly and Global Goals Week
Outsourcing Physical Therapists for Enlisted Jobs in Qatar
Qatar SC wins HH the Amir’s Table Tennis Cup 2020-2021 season
Pfizer: Know all about the Covid-19 vaccine and its usage in Qatar
FIFA’22 over Covid-19: Qatar limbers up for the World Cup amidst a worldwide pandemic
Top 5 Art Galleries You Must Explore in Qatar
The Expert Outsourcing Service in Qatar That Guides You in Employing a Qualified Graphic Designer