During the Cabinet meeting that was held today at the Amiri Diwan, the Prime Minister and Minister of Interior HE Sheikh Khalid bin Khalifa bin Abdulaziz Al Thani chaired and declared modifications on the ongoing third phase of Covid restri..
What is now a multi-billion-pound industry started out as a humble arcade machine created by a group of college students in 1971. Before then, playing video games had been a geeky pastime for small groups on university tech campuses, but in 1971, ..
Qatar’s Cabinet on Wednesday gave its approval to bring back some of the more stringent COVID-19 restrictions as new cases continue to soar in Qatar. The new restrictions will come into effect on Friday (March 26). HE the Prime Minister and ..
Dubai is full of unique and extravagant theme parks. You can find the ideal place to take your family on a family trip or a thrill-seeking ride (or both). This comprehensive list of the most popular theme parks within Dubai will satisfy you. 1- At..
The following are the re-imposed as well as existing restrictions: * No more than 80 percent of the staff shall work from office while the remaining 20 percent shall work from home or remotely, in both government and private sectors. * Office m..
Panic broke out after the crowd began to press towards the front of the stage at rapper Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival, emergency officials said. Eleven people were taken to hospitals in cardiac arrest and eight died. Some casualties are a..
Doha Festival City, one of Qatar's top choices for shopping, dining and entertainment, is pleased to announce the reopening of its theme parks as of January 11th, following the government’s announcement on the phased approach to the reopeni..
As the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) is still in the region, the government has imposed restrictions to curb the further spread of the deadly virus. One of the restrictions included closing of parks as it is a great spot for families and friends to..
The Prime Minister and Minister of Interior HE Sheikh Khalid bin Khalifa bin Abdulaziz Al Thani chaired the regular Cabinet meeting today through video conferencing. The decisions shall be effective from Friday, May 28, until further notice. Follow..
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Smoke-free stadiums and bans on tobacco marketing
Qatar Says it Will Adopt Climate Tech Application in FIFA World Cup 2022
World's deepest shipwreck discovered
Ministry urges public to participate in #WateringBirds initiative